Forest House Vets – Windsor
“We are very happy with the job that has been done and thank you to your decorators for their meticulous work, we have found you provided a very thorough and professional service all round and the building is looking lovely”
This was the great response from the Practice Manager after we finally got to carry out their external decorating. Originally booked in April 2020 and then September 2020 both occasions had to be cancelled due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Finally, we completed in June this year after some delays due to the weather.
We are very happy with the results, please see our images on the slider above or click on the thumb nails to see before and after pictures.
A brief outline of the work we carried out:
* Set up and used all our own access equipment including our Cherry Picker.
* A fungicidal wash was then applied over the existing walls and rinsed.
* Preparation to woodwork, cutting back rotten timber & applying a resin product for longevity.
* Use of fillers and rubbing back and priming ready for painting.
* Application of Dulux Weathershield paint.
The actual paints used on this project were all from the Dulux Weathershield range and included: Masonry Smooth, Exterior Undercoat and Exterior Gloss for more info click Dulux Weathershield Range and Colours
Forest House Vets have branches in Ascot, Egham and Windsor, we decorated the Windsor branch. For more info click Forest House Vets
Also based in Windsor is Legoland, we painted the balloon ride see our case study here